How to Enroll
There are two ways you can enroll with Destinations Career Academy.
To submit part-time applications:
Public school districts can purchase Destinations course and program seats for their students. We offer a variety of options.
Ready to Enroll?
This process is typically handled by the student’s high school. The high school representative (counselor, CTE Coordinator, or principal) will complete the enrollment process outlined on our registration site: https://dcawi.coursestorm.com.
Follow these simple instructions to use the registration site:
First Time Users:
1. Find the first course you wish to enroll a student in (Browse by Category, Semester).
2. Click on the Course once you find it, and select ‘Register’ to the left of the course name.
3. You will be asked ‘Who Will Be Attending’. At this time, you do not want to set up your account, select ‘Add Person’ so you can add your student(s).
4. Enter student First and Last Name. Add as many students as necessary, then hit Continue.
5. Continue Browsing if you have more courses to add, and repeat steps.
6. Once all courses and students have been added, click on “Check Out”.
7. You will now be prompted to create your account. Please use your school (not personal) information. You can also add a contact name if another person in your district should receive the invoice instead of you.
8. After you complete your info, you will be prompted to enter the individual student information. Make sure to select ‘Use different info when contacting STUDENT’.
9. Once all students have been entered, you have the option to View Details or Complete Order.
10. Be sure to hit “Complete Order” to finalize the registration.
11. You will be contacted by a DCA Representative to finalize registrations.
Returning Users: Please log in at the upper right-hand corner with your email and password. Please utilize the Forgot Password button if you do not remember your password. We cannot access your passwords for you.
Once you are logged in, you can browse the catalog and add courses. See the instructions above starting with Step 4 to add new students or add previous students
|Options||Cost Per Student Course Seat|
1–3 semester course seats with a Destinations teacher, grading, instruction, and counselor support.
4–6 semester course seats with a Destinations teacher, grading, instruction, and counselor support.
1–3 semester course seats with instruction provided by a resident district teacher. Includes K12 technical support and training for the resident district teacher.
4–6 semester course seats with instruction provided by a resident district teacher. Includes K12 technical support and training for the resident district teacher.
*Request pricing for greater than 7 students.
Part-Time Open Enrollment
This is a state-level process and is completed by the student or parent.
Process to submit a Part-Time Open Enrollment Application:
The student/parent downloads and completes a Part-Time Public School Open Enrollment [PDF] application. Be sure to work with the student’s current school district to complete the application and submit it to the Destinations Career Academy office via:
Destinations Career Academy of Wisconsin
4721 Dale-Curtin Drive
McFarland, WI 53558
PTOE applications must be submitted to DCA six-weeks prior to the first day of class. If you miss the deadline, please see the DCADirect Option.
Approximately $700 per course seat