Test drive a business and marketing course!
Which pathways are offered?
We offer the following pathway:
- General Management —This pathway prepares students to lead and manage others, improve processes and policies, and manage a range of personnel issues and concerns while focusing on the bottom line.
What types of jobs can my student learn about and prepare for?*
Some of the jobs include:
What is the salary outlook?*
Salaries vary depending on the job, experience, and location but approximate sample salaries include:
- Administrative Assistant—$37,870/year
- Administrative Services Manager—$94,020/year
- Public Relations Manager—$111,280/year
- Promotions Manager—$129,380/year
- Benefits Specialist—$62,680/year
- Bill and Account Collector—$35,330/year
*Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook. Website last modified date: Friday, April 10, 2020. Some of these jobs require additional education and certifications once a student graduates from high school.
Which industry-recognized certifications and exams can my student prepare for?
- Microsoft Office certifications*
*Many Microsoft®️ Office certificates can be earned after completing one course. Other certificates require more classes to be better prepared, and students who participate in the program for at least two years will have further preparation for certification testing.